HEALTH & SAFETY
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
We at Kwik Structures Ltd. accept our responsibilities to ensure that all our staff work in a safe environment
We achieve this by :
• Ensuring that the applicable legal requirements are identified and adopted as a minimum acceptable performance and to meet meet best practices at all times
• Our Safety Department conduct regular audits and reviews, and where applicable the necessary changes are implemented to improve our performance.
• Including senior management in our Safety reviews to ensure that safety becomes everybody’s responsibility.
• Defining the responsibilities and authority of management to ensure that all safety standards are met.
• Ensuring that training is provided at all levels, and in particular encouraging all staff members to enhance their career.
• By outlining to employees that they have a responsibility for their own Safety and Health and reminding them that their actions can impact on the lives of others. We expect all our employees to co-operate with their safety officer and supervisors in all matters pertaining to Health and Safety.
• We encourage our foreign nationals to contribute to our Safety programme so that we may all share our experiences and knowledge.
• We take our obligation to provide welfare facilities seriously and all our sites are provided with canteen ,drying rooms and office accommodation.